We will accept Visa, Martercard, Amex, Diners and Paypal. Payments can also be made directly to US Bank Account, Personal Check or Money Orders orders.
1.2. Additional Payment Details:
After the auction you will receive an email with payment instructions. You can see that the payment methods displayed above are the ones accepted by us. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. If you want more info on us or the item you can contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shipping Methods:
Will ship internationally (worldwide) using UPS, FEDEX, EMS EXPRESS tracked shipping. All items are professionally insured and packed by professional packing service.
2.1. Additional Shipping Details:
Please provide a postal zip code or postal code with destination city for quote on shipping. Buyer pays all packing, shipping and insurance costs. We always work to find the appropriate carrier at the most reasonable rate whatever the size shipment.
Conditions of Sale
1. Auctions open with presented start bids with no reserve price.
2. Prince Castle endeavors to accurately describe the items being sold, but all property offered for sale is strictly as is, where is, and with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition/authenticity of each item. No statement in this catalogue or by representatives of Prince Castle Auctions shall be considered as a warranty or assumption of liability. Written and oral descriptions given by Prince Castle staff members are given as a courtesy to a client, are only an opinion, and should not be considered as a guarantee of age, composition, or authenticity. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
3. A buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price of each lot and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. The buyer's premium per lot is 16% of the successful bid.
4. The Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any property before or during the auction.
5. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer, all bids are by lot as numbered in the Gallery' catalogue.
6. The Gallery reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on the Gallery' part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the absolute discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the Gallery' sale record is conclusive. Although in the Gallery' discretion it may execute order bids or accept telephone bids as a convenience to bidders who are not present at auctions, the Gallery is not required to do so and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
7. If the auctioneer decides that any opening bid is below the value of the item offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale, and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he may reject the advance.
8. If any applicable conditions contained herein are not complied with by the purchaser, the Gallery may, in addition to other remedies available by law and without limitation, (a) hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, (b) retain any payment made by the purchaser, and/or (c) resell the property at public auction without reserve or privately and the original purchaser will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price, all costs and expenses, including without limitation handling and warehousing, the expenses of both sales, reasonable attorney's fees, commissions on both sales at regular rates, incidental and consequential damages and all other charges due hereunder. In addition, a defaulting purchaser hereby grants to the Gallery a security interest in, and it may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations, any property in the Gallery' possession owned by such purchaser. The Gallery shall have all of the rights afforded a secured party under provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code with respect to such property and the Gallery may apply against such obligations all monies held or received by the Gallery for the account of, or due from the Gallery to, such purchaser. At the Gallery' option, payment will not be deemed to have been made in full until the Gallery have collected funds represented by checks, or, in the case of bank or cashier's checks, the Gallery have confirmed their authenticity.
9. Unless exempt by law, the purchaser shall pay any state and local sales tax at the time of the payment of the total purchase price or any part thereof.
10. Item ownership is conveyed immediately following the fall of the auctioneer's hammer. While we try to handle and store all items with great care Prince Castle Auctions will have no liability for any loss or damage to an item after the hammer has fallen.
11. The purchaser agrees purchases will be removed within 10 days of sale. The auction house items may be resold if terms for removal are not met. A minimum storage fee of $5 per day, not to exceed $20 per month will be charged to buyers & consignors for items left at our gallery.